but……I think that this turned out really well!
We planned it out in Photoshop first, (after spending an unholy amount of time trying to incorporate a hill that was supposed to look like it was coming from the crib, and ladybugs crawling all over the letters, and a whole lot of extra stuff that was only serving to frustrate us.)and then printed everything, and cut it all out like stencils.
Then, with a couple bottles of paint. (we bought wayyyyy too much paint. We got the little bottles of acrylic paint, and we barely used a fourth of any color. Oh well though. Im sure i’ll use it for something else, im always doing something involving paint, or fabric, etc.)
My was much better at this project than I was. I don’t have a very steady hand, so I ended up with some smudges, but overall, I think it turned out beautifully, and only cost us the paint (about $3). I think Izzy will enjoy looking at it, since it’s in the colors that the doctors say are the first ones that babies see.
I STILL havent finished the comforter, or made the crib skirt. The crib skirt will probably be the next project from Izzy’s area that i’ll share with you all!