Hey guys, it’s me, the HBIC(head baby in charge) Izzy! I turned 12 weeks old on yesterday, so I decided to come on the blog and tell you guys about what’s been going on with me. 🙂
- I’ve discovered my hands! I can put them in my mouth, grab the animals on my activity mat, pull my daddy’s glasses off, hold my keys, take my paci out of my mouth, pull mommy’s shirt, and a bunch of other things. it’s still a little shaky, but im getting there!
- I am trying my best to talk, but all i can get out are coos! I do this as often as possible, to express all of my feelings! I have a lot to say, and i will be heard, actual words or not!
- i don’t fuss as much about my tummy time since I learned to prop myself on my elbows. I can see more than just the blanket I’m on, and I especially love it when mommy gets down on the floor with me, so i can see her face, instead of just her feet!
- I can support my own weight on my legs for a few seconds. ( with help of course, to make sure i don’t hurt myself. I’m not THAT strong yet!)
- Im eating 4oz of expressed breast milk when mommy give me a bottle!
- I just discovered my mommy’s necklace, so I’m going to put that in my mouth now! Talk to you guys next week!
Check out some pictures and videos of me at 12 weeks old!