So, Izzy had her 4 month appointent today (even though she’ll be 5 months in 2 weeks. *tear*)
She, of course, got her second round of shots, which was the least pleasant part of the trip, but she got to see her Pediatrician, who she seems to love, so that’s alwasys good! Izzy had big smiles for her, and tried to eat her hand:)
at 19 weeks, Izzy:
- Is laughing up a storm
- Is an expert at using her hands. I put her towel on the floor beside her while she was in her bumbo. I went to go finish running her bath. When i came back, she had gotten the towel off of the floor, gumming it!
- Got the “official” ok for solids
- Tries to take “step” while standing up (holding someones hands for balance)
- Is trying her darndest to drink what we drink, eat what we eat. She has fits that she can’t have it!
- Holds her own bottle! She’s been using her cup, with the handles for a while now, but she has finally mastered the bottle itself.
- Sleeps from about 10pm to 2 or 3am, then from 4am to about 8am.
- Rolls from belly to back more frequently, but we still haven’t gotten a back to belly yet.