Well, yesterday marked 21 weeks old for the cutest person in the Jones Family, and it has not come without it’s frustrations!
This week, Izzy:
- Has been waking up at 1am. It’s time to start the process of weaning her from that night feeding.
- Is working on mastering sitting up unassisted. She can do it for about 10 seconds, then I think she losed interest in trying.
- Discovered the magazines on the bottom tier of the coffee table. Uses tummy time to get to these and chew on them.
- Finds no peace in being on her back, not even if she’s elevated. She will grab at anything she can to pull herself into a sitting position.
- Had her first taste of juice, following two days without pooping because her daddy decided to feed her a very thick mixture of bananas and cereal, thinking she would like the thicker texture better. she did. BUT, it made her constipated, so she got an ounce of apple juice mixed in with her normal breastmilk bottle. Poop city, lol.
- Has been very, very fussy. I wonder if it’s finally time for those teeth to stop teasing and go on and make their appearance.
- Has been on her daily nap schedule like clockwork, very liitle crying/tantrum before sleep, only went nuts twice!
It’s hard to believe that in 3 days, mommy’s little bumble bee (she buzzes/growls , i’ll have to catch it on video. too cute.) will be 5 months old!
Don’t forget to enter your baby into the Toes are Tasty Contest! Entries will only be accepted until May 31. Email submissions to email@example.com