GAH, where is the time going!? I was reading one of my baby newsletters this morning, and it reminded me that this time last year, I was 11weeks pregnant. I guess time flies when you’re having (relative) fun! I remember when I used to day dream about buying one of those little floaties to help you hold the baby securely while in the pool, and seeing a little face light up with excitement about big splashes. And now? Im actually price-checking them for Izzy! She has a bathing suit! (crap…..I have to get in a bathing suit) Izzy is becoming such a big girl. I just don’t know what to do!
This week, Izzy:
- Is very hard to hold on to! She is very strong, and likes to twist and turn so she can look around, and not miss anything!
- Has been very vocal. Her first consonant sound seems to be “gah”.
- Is pushing waaay up on her arms, and getting very good and turning herself around on the floor.
- Is out of control with the hand control. She is starting to grab at really small things, using her fingers instead of her whole hand.
- Does not have any stranger anxiety! (yet?) She was very content with being passes around by a LOT of different people this past weekend when we went home to visit family, even once she got tired. I don’t think Izzy cried at all the whole day. Too much going on to cry!
- Has enough hair to put into 1 ponytail! (and looks very cute with it, for the 10 seconds that it stays in before she pulls it out.)
- Is very possesive of her keys
This entry was posted in Being Izzy
, Being Mommy
. Bookmark the permalink