I was tagged by Krissy to post 7 things about myself that you guys may not know! I was feeling a little stressed this morning, but I’m feeling better, so I wanted to do something a little more light-hearted than this mornings post. Sooooo here goes:
- I used to have a really, really, really nasty attitude. Like, so bad that people wouldn’t even approach me, let alone cross me.
- Prior to becoming pregnant, I never intended to be a SAHM. I probably would have laughed at you if you suggested it to me.
- I was in the top 10% of my high school class, and went to college on a full paid academic scholarship.
- I lost that scholarship my first year of college, because I was more concerned about my social life than I was about my grades.
- I met my husband for the first time on facebook, even though we grew up barely 30 miles away from each other.
- He proposed to me 6 months after we met.
- I am extremely shy, and have a hard time making friends because of it. All of my friends have moved to other states, and I haven’t bothered to make new ones.
So, that’s 7 things. I may have mentioned some of these on the blog before, but I can’t recall, so pretend you don’t remember, even if you do! Thanks Krissy!