It’s been a while since we’ve done this, so yeah, let’s do it!
- I’ve been having to take sleeping pills to get ANY amount of sleep at night, and it’s totally frustrating and scary.
- I have an insane fear of becoming accidentally addicted to any kind of pill. This is related to the first point.
- I’m back on the weight loss wagon, again. Let’s see how long the trip is this time.
- We were planning to vacation in California this year, but we changed out minds once we started realizing how stressful the planning was, and how freaking expensive it was getting. It just wasn’t feeling fun anymore. Instead, we’re gonna do a long weekend in Dallas, and use the rest of the money we were gonna spend for Cali to remodel our kitchen and make a few changes in our living room, master bath, and master closet. Yay for granite counters and pretty white cabinets!
- I’m so glad I’m not pregnant. Can we toast to that, actually?
- I’m already over school, and we’re only like… a week into the semester. Gotta get it together.
- As I’m writing this, everybody is going crazy over this Richard Sherman (Seahawks, football, etc) interview. Am I the only person who doesn’t see the damn problem? He was hype, he wasn’t cursing, or offensive. What.is.the.problem?
- Do y’all watch the show Revenge? I’m so over them.
- Do y’all watch Being Mary Jane? I’m so over her. But I will faithfully tune in every week to see my #bae Omari Hardwick on the screen. Because facial hair.